Having recently moved this site to a new server, I thought it was a good idea to do some security testing. Having faffed about a bit with the SSL certificate and the recommended security headers, I ran an SSL Server Test. The results are rather pleasing
You might feel that this post is a bit of a brag. And Yes, you would be absolutely right, but at the same time, it keeps you safe while browsing 😉
Edit: Of course, have put this out on Mastodon, someone suggested I check the Security Headers, and there the picture is not so rosy. Looks like I still have some work to do… 🙁
Edit 2: Having spent a bit of time poking and prodding, I now have the Security [Headers] Report Summary up to grade B. This is a great improvement, but not fulling there yet.